Terms and Conditions
NL-Estudy a Division of Nu Law Group offer a Learning Platform where Learners can Register do online learning.
The following types of Study Courses are available.
- Online Study Courses
- Self-Study Courses
All study materials are COPY RIGHT protected and belongs to their respective owners. Please do not make copies of any of our study materials.
- Exam(s) may only be written at Nulaw Group.
- Exam(s) date will be determined by Nulaw Group. NO exams will be written without written confirmation.
- No Exams will be written without a completed Student Assignment / Formative Assessment; you will be refused an examination date and requested to make another appointment.
CLASS AND EXAMINATION RULES FOR FINAL TEST AND PRACTICAL:
- All assignments must be completed in BLACKpen before you will be allowed to write your final.
- All learners must be at the training centre at the agreed time.
- Smoking in the toilets, classrooms or passages are not permitted.
- Teatime and lunchtime will be kept according to the block program me and no food, bottles or sweets will be allowed into the lecture.
- Alcohol and drugs are not allowed on the premises. If a learner is under the influence of alcohol or drugs in the class he/she will be sent home.
- Unnecessary noise or loitering will not be allowed on the premises.
- Learners will not receive any phone calls unless it is for an emergency.
- No dangerous weapons will be allowed on the premises. (Firearms, knives, etc.)
- No fighting and/or swearing will be allowed on the premises.
- Write your initials, surname, I.D. Number and Student Number (Book Number) in the designated space on your Examination
- Check your Examination Paper for missing pages and report this to the instructor before you commence writing.
- You may not have any notes, books or any other reference material in your possession during the examination. Only paper supplied by the instructor may be on your desk.
- You may not copy from another
- You may, not by any means whatsoever, communicate with any person except the instructor during the test.
- If you deviate from the above instructions, or appear to be dishonest in any way, your answer sheet will be declared null and void.
- You may not leave the classroom during the test.
- Hand your completed questionnaire and answer sheet to the instructor on completion of the test.
- Only three re-examinations will be permitted.
- Practical Evaluations will be by appointment as indicated by the Instructor / Assessor.
- No Practical Evaluation will be done without completion of your Final Exams, Student Assignment / Formative Assessment.
- Instructors will indicate should there be a need to do a re-assessment on your Assessment / Final Exams. Re-assessment must be by appointment.
- Results will be available within two (2) weeks after you have written your final exams and practical evaluation was completed.
- Course Reports / Statement of Results will only be submitted to PSIRA/ PFTC when you passed your course & all payments have been made.
- Should you fail your Final Exams, you will be given three (3) more opportunities for a re-write at no charges but if you fail this again you will have to pay for a Full Course again.
- Should you fail your Practical Evaluation foe example firearm reshoot you will need to pay an extra amount to cover ammunition etc.
SUBMISSION OF RESULTS:
- NO Results will be sent to PSIRA/ PFTC without a certified copy of your ID document.
- After submission of Results, NL-Estudy a Division of Nu Law Group will receive a Mail Number/ Statement of Results.
- No CERTIFICATE will be issued without a Mail number / Statement of Results.
REGISTRATION OF INDIVIDUALS:
Learners must ensure they register with the necessary entities.
ONLINE STUDY COURSES
- Learners are required to create a unique password when setting up their online course access account.
- Learners undertake to maintain their password secret, and accept that if their password is compromised, to reset their password at the earliest opportunity on the NL-Estudy a Division of Nu Law Group website.
- Learners agree not to plagiarise their work during the online learning process and accept and understand that only their own efforts will be exercised throughout the course/s undertaken.
- Learners will receive a secure PDF format Learner Guide.
- The Learner Guide will be password protected.
- Learners will receive the password from NL-Estudy a Division of Nu Law Group platform upon Registration.
- Learners will be required to complete Self-Evaluation and Student Assignment Questions during their studies.
- These questions must be submitted to NL-Estudy a Division of Nu Law Group Platform where the respective registered Assessors will access it, a 70 or 80% per subject is required before learners will be allowed to write final exams.
NL-Estudy a Division of Nu Law Group will NOT be held responsible or liable for any Theft, Fraud or Injury that may occur or be committed by any person or Contractor employees regarding training material or payments made.